18 June 2012

A Bit of Patience

I am afraid I must ask for a bit of patience on your part.  I would like a bit more time to condense and prepare my thoughts on this weekend's The Secret World beta.  I know I am very enthusiastic about this game, but there are also things I saw that concerned me.  So I don't want my summary to come across as either too "fanboi" or too "alarmist."  That's why I'd like to take another day to sort it out and make sure it strikes the proper balance to give you, my readers, the best overall impression of the game that I can.  Consider this a... Monday FUBAR and if this is the worst thing that goes wrong today, I would consider it a good Monday indeed.  See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and considerate. I reserve the right to moderate stupidity.