02 February 2012

Upcoming Plans

Just wanted to drop a quick line this morning to let you all know that I won't be putting up any more posts this week.  I'll have my Sunday news round up but next Monday will be my next substantive post.  The reason being is that I am working on a couple rather lengthy topics and I want to make sure I take the time to do them "right" before they get posted.  As I'm sure some of you have noticed by now, my writing style is a bit more... technical than what you are probably used to from a gaming blog.  So I have a couple big posts "in the pipe" and I want to get them hammered out properly before I give them to you.  Obviously if something earth shattering happens in the meantime, odds are I'll drop a line on it.  But here's just an idea of what's coming up:

Sunday:  The Neeeeeeeeeeeeeews!  Already some big stories this week to talk about.

Monday:  Life at 50 in Star Wars: The Old Republic, Week 1.  A look back at my dedicated week playing my Bounty Hunter at level cap.

Tuesday or Wednesday:  Raiding as an Academic Exercise.  This is one of the big ones I am working on.  It covers some of the same themes as Gevlon over at Greedy Goblin in terms of ways we can look at raiding.  Give this post a read if you haven't already.  It is what inspired me to put this together.

Hope everyone has a great week, and I'll see you back here on Sunday for the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and considerate. I reserve the right to moderate stupidity.