20 January 2012

Quick Business

Just a quick post today to update you on a few things I am considering for the blog.  First off, I need to do a better job of keeping track of news links for the week so I can add them to my Sunday news posts.  I already "lost" a couple I wanted to talk about.  Thankfully a little "Google'ing" fixed the problem, but it's something I need to work a little better on in the future.  Certainly will save me some time later.

The other thing is I found that I really enjoyed writing and posting that summary of my Star Wars: The Old Republic characters to the blog here.  Unfortunately it hasn't helped me locate a guild as of yet, but I had a lot of fun with the post and enjoyed sharing it with you.  That said, I am considering adding a "feature" to the blog where I will occasionally post stories related to my SW:TOR characters.  I certainly wouldn't commit to making it a weekly or even monthly feature, but when the inspiration hits me, I'd love to take the opportunity to share those stories with you. 

I was going to make a post about the ups and downs of SW:TOR this week, but I decided I'll just "fold" that into my Sunday news post since I already have some links and stories to go with that.  So I hope your weekend is off to a good start and I'll see you back here Sunday for all the MMO news that's fit to rant about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and considerate. I reserve the right to moderate stupidity.